If you’re looking for a family dental practice that will serve all your needs, then look no farther than Lovett Dental Beaumont. Our team of dental experts specializes in dentistry for the entire family. From general to specialist services, our top-notch trained, board-certified dentists and specialists are here to help maintain your dental health and beautiful smile.
Family Dentists You Can Count On
Our practice has served Beaumont residents for years with multidisciplinary family dentistry services to support the entire family. This includes general, pediatric, cosmetic, specialty, and surgical dentistry. Our services include:
- Teeth cleaning
- Teeth whitening
- Fluoride treatments
- Teeth fillings and sealants
- Tooth extractions
- Orthodontic dental braces
- Dental implants
- Implant-supported dentures
- High-end cosmetic dentistry
- Children’s dentistry
- Oral surgery
- Sedation dentistry
- Dental bonding services
- Emergency dental services
When Should I See a Dentist?
Dental care should be part of your yearly health maintenance routine. Positive oral health is part of good overall health and wellness. For most people, twice a year is common unless they have orthodontic braces or are under a treatment plan for something else. Having a great connection to a family dentistry practice ensures your family can schedule appointments at one time without going to multiple places. Another reason this is so important – when your family has an active relationship with your dental team, they understand your family’s history and can address problems before they occur.
Specialty Care With a Smile
Our family dentistry practice offers six (6) forms of specialty care:
- Kids’ dentists: Creating great dental habits early on is key. Our pediatric dentistry specialist supports children’s unique needs, ensuring their oral health remains a top priority. From six months to age 18, we are there to address their needs every step of the way.
- Orthodontists: We assist with corrective conditions of the teeth or jawline using orthodontic braces. From children to adults, our services contour treatment plans to achieve the perfect smile.
- Periodontist: Gum disease is more common in children to adults than you may think. Our board-certified periodontists help with the diagnosis and treatment of symptoms compromising your oral health.
- Maxillofacial surgeon: Our board-certified surgeon addresses surgery needed on the face and jaws.
- Endodontist: Our endodontist helps ease tooth pain and dental discomfort, ensuring you can function in day-to-day activities. If you need a root canal or dental implants, our endodontist can diagnose and treat your problems.
Cosmetic Dentistry with Lovett Dental Beaumont
We specialize in effective cosmetic dentistry that makes a difference. Our team can handle every need from oral surgery to dental implants, orthodontic and periodontic treatment, or root canal therapy. Most people seek cosmetic dentistry to handle inlays and onlays, composite dental bonding, dental veneers, dental implants, or teeth whitening. Whatever you may need, we can accommodate you and your family at one of our Houston offices.
Emergency Dentists On Call
Going through a dental emergency is not fun. From cracked teeth to severe tooth pain, there are instances where waiting for a dental appointment won’t do. We see our patients as soon as we can to address the issue and make sure no additional underlying issues can get out of hand. Our on-call emergency dentists can help with the following issues:
- Problems with braces
- Swelling in the mouth
- Broken or lost fillings or crowns
- Bitten tongue or lips
- Burning in the roof of the mouth
- Teeth that have been knocked out
Oral emergencies occur more often than people know. The family dentistry team at Lovett Dental Beaumont is ready and able to help with a simple phone call.